Happy Wordless Wednesday #5!
The Pictimilitude version of Wordless Wednesday has really grown!
Because of that, we’re going to change things up a bit.
- Grab a photo that you think is worth 1,000 words. Preferably it’s your own photo, but Creative Commons photos are allowed (with proper attribution). This photo can be a regular photo, artwork, or even a video.
- Place it on your blog and link up below. If you don’t have a blog, go to my Facebook Page and paste a photo there.
- Keep it Wordless or Wordy – your choice!
- I’ll be by your blog to tweet your photo and add the hashtag #Wordlesswednesday. Feel free to do the same.
- I’ll feature your photo on this blog on Sunday. Given that this has grown, I may have to do a selection of photos. Thus, if more than 20 people participate, I will select my favorite top 10.
- Please visit at least 4 or 5 other blogs (especially the people who link up right before you do).
- Follow your favorite blogs!
About My WW Photo:
This was taken near Painted Rock, NC. My husband and I returned to see if we could find the real Painted Rock after we didn’t find it last week. We did. It was anticlimactic, but I’ll share the story in a post on Friday.